Thursday, April 5, 2012

A Teenager in the House



Ry had a Birthday last month, and she is finally a teenager. I really feel that she has been one her whole life, its just now official. She and I went out shopping ALL day long, ate at Red Robins, and had dessert with the other kids that evening. Jesse was in Utah, his grandpas funeral was that same day.
Rylee is such a book worm. She could read all day every day if I let her.
She is such a smart girl, she has been doing awesome in school, made the honor role and is glad to have the first year here almost behind her. She struggled a bit finding friends here but seems to be happier and slowly fitting in more. She is the Beehives President and does a great job using her bossy/leader skills, she really enjoys it.
She is such a good sister, she has been working so hard on being nicer to Ave and does so much to help with the younger girls. She loves her baby brother so much and does half the caring for him. She will bathe him, dress him, feed him, rock him, etc. She is going to be a really good mom someday.
Rylee loves to sing, she is always singing and has started piano lessons. She is a fast learner and is doing really well.
She has her whole life planned. Career, school, wedding, how many kids etc the only thing she has not planned she said is her husbands careeer. Oh boy, he is in for it!
She is one amazing girl, she is fun, she has the best laugh, she is sensitive, she is smart, she is so helpful. I cant imagine life without her. I cant wait to see what she does in life and I am so glad I get to be a part of it.

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you posted--it was fun to read about your girls since I don't know your family that well. That is one thing I am looking forward to doing with Brooke when she gets older: a day of shopping and doing girly stuff :) and I can't believe Milo is 12 lbs! He looks way more slim than Porter does. And who knows about the percentages, I think they just make stuff up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to Rylee & what a cutie! We sure miss having her here in Young Women's though :)

    ReplyDelete