Thursday, April 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Ave!

Ave had a birthday in February and I did not get around to posting about it. She got an ipod charger, clothes, money and stuff for her bedroom. We did dessert with the family and Jesse and I took her shopping and out to dinner, she chose sushi- we love when its her birthday!
Avery is such a fun girl. She loves to dance, she is always making up dances and listening to music. She says music is her life. I can turn on the radio and she knows every song and turns down the volume when a bad part comes. She is in a singing and dance group which she loves and she cant wait until dance tryouts for middle school.
Ave is just finishing up 5th grade. She is such an awesome student- straight A's this year so far. On her report card her teacher said she needs to find her more things to challenge her with. School is just easy to her, she never has homework and she never studies for tests and she still Aces them.
She wants to be a chemist when she gets older, she loves science. She reads chemistry books and memorizes the periodic table. She is by far the cutest, most popular nerd I have ever met.
I love her drive and motivation. She does not give up and if she fails she tries again. She is confident and bossy, smart and crafty, she is a leader, she is a good friend, she is all around amazing. I love this girl - she for sure tests my patience but I am so proud to be her Mom.




1 comment:

  1. Not sure how I missed those BEAUTIFUL pictures of Ave when I looked at this blog awhile back but I just saw them and can't believe how grown up she looks!

    ReplyDelete