Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Utah Trip


We always have to feed the ducks and eat Taco Time, but it was freezing so mom sat in the car eating crisp burritos, Aniston ran away in fear of the ducks, and Joss and dad fed the ducks. She LOVED it!



We loved hanging out with cousins and sitting in aunt Lyns hot tub


Again... just loved hanging out with cousins every chance we could. Here is Joss and Bubba (McKayde)




Grandpas work party the morning we left to come home. Everyone is here except Jesse-of course was late. And my sis Beth and her husband were late. But all 10 (almost 11 ) grandkids, my parents, sis in law, brother, sister, bro in law and me, oh and Santa is there somewhere too:)


And of course my cute nephew Tyler, I hated saying goodbye to that boy. He was so sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment