Tuesday, December 27, 2011

34 Weeks

Its been a long time since I posted belly pics and yes I in fact am getting very large now. And counting down the weeks- about 6 now. I am also starting to hear from people that I look "tired", not feeling that bad but looking it I guess! I guess I can give you a quick update- baby boy is measuring BIG and my belly is measuring SMALL, does that mean I might go 2 weeks early or he is huge and crammed in there? Your guess is as good as mine. But all four girls measured small not big and born at 6 pounds.
He is very active and gets more so the further along I get, sometimes I wonder if he ever sleeps. He gets the hiccups every day and I get heartburn non stop- he might be in fact a fire breathing dragon not a little boy.
I had a baby shower in Utah and got a lot of fun things making it even more exciting. Baby Uggs, quilts and blankets, clothes, beanies, shoes, diaper bag, gift cards, feeling much more prepared now.
Went on the tour of the hospital Labor and Delivery floor, and WOW! They spoil you over there. Its the same hospital that Jesse works at so we know we are in good hands. But the queen sized pillow top bed, dvd player, in room fridge, table, and pull out couch for kids makes it awesome! And no kids will be staying there with us, its kind of a break but they are very family friendly and family can visit anytime oh and they throw the baby a BIRTHday party with cake and balloons to help your family celebrate. But my favorite part is the Menu. You can call and order your meals anytime you want and can order off a menu so you know and like what you are getting! Pretty sweet I know.
So here are the quick pics my 10 year old took this morning.......


1 comment:

  1. Here 's to the last 6 weeks! I am praying for a January baby. I plan to walk as much as possible during the month. You look great btw. I hope things continue to go well for you. Sorry i missed your shower. I actually have a gift for you that I meant to send with mindy but forgot, you will have to message me your address so I can mail it. :)

    ReplyDelete