Saturday, November 12, 2011

Visitors

Out of order, my sister came to visit in September and my brother came out in October. We had so much visiting with them and cant wait to go out to Utah soon.
My brother was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes this year and the day after he left here he found out his little 3 year old Max also has it. My brother has been so positive and awesome with taking care of his diabetes but it about broke him to hear that he had passed it on to his boy. He is still mad about it but knows that he must go on and he is such a good example to Max. The poor little guy still cries at times when he is given his insulin but seems to be getting used to it more. He will even poke himself to check his blood! I have to also mention my brothers wife Kara. She is 9 months pregnant with baby boy #2 and was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes. So the last few months she first hand knows how it is to have diabetes, check your blood sugar and give herself insulin. She has been awesome helping my brother and supporting him and now is taking great care of her boy. She has tough days but also has many good days, she is amazing! Cant wait for my new little nephew next week!!



Did not take Lyn to much while she was here, she usually can only stay for a weekend so we just hang out, eat good food, and shop! What else would sisters do??

No comments:

Post a Comment