Wednesday, September 21, 2011

19 weeks 3 days

This pregnancy is going by so fast in some ways, and dragging in others. I really was not in a hurry to have this baby and thought it could stay in here as long as possible cause I am not so sure I am ready to care for a baby yet!



That was until we saw this guy. It's a BOY!! And I can't wait to meet him:) As soon as the tech put the ultrasound thingy on my stomach- there it was, as Aniston would call it "the elephant trunk". He was not shy at all and did not want his mama to have to sit and wait to find out the gender. I am pretty sure he is thrilled to be coming to a family with four girls, who wouldnt be?


I already love his personality! It seems he already has a sense of humor. Love this pic!!




It still seems a little weird to say "he" and "him" but we are getting used to it and every single one of us wanted a boy so bad that we have been full of excitement for six days now! We have been looking at boy clothes, names, and talking mohawks and it is so much fun. Now we are thinking 20 more weeks is going to take forever to get here! We cant wait to meet this boy and spoil him to pieces!!

7 comments:

  1. I AM SOOOOO happy for you! HOOOOORAY! I can't wait to see pics of this little guy (who clearly has a hilarious personality) and watch him grow up in your family! Hoping the next 20 weeks flies by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. His Auntie is pretty excited too! He is going to be one spoiled boy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for boys in the family! I bet your girls will be such good little mommies to their brother. Here's to a fast winter and an early delivery! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so very excited for you and your family! That boy is going to be so spoiled. Your ultrasound pics turned out so good. I can't wait for him to get here and meet his family!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so happy for you guys. I know this little guy is going to be so spoiled and loved. Hopefully, the next few months will fly by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeeeeeah!!! That is soooo exciting!! We are sooooo excited for you guys. Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to all of you. It's a boy is a thrilling sentence for old Jess. We are excited for the Girls. And Mom, you will find him much easier and more laid back than the hormonal female gender. So happy for you.
    You look great. Hope to catch up with you in November. I heard you were coming to the wedding...I think. Love you each and all. Congratulations Jesse on your graduation. We are so proud of you. And of course, your best half needs a high five too. Love you all!

    ReplyDelete