Friday, January 28, 2011

Smarty Pants

Ave is one cool girl. She is so creative, talented, and yes a smarty pants. So when her teacher called me and told me she had won a writing contest for the newspaper I was not one bit surprised. She had to write a story about a friend and incorporate Toy Story into it. So she of course wrote one about herself and her BFF Emma. She did an awesome job and won, I believe they chose one student per grade in the district. I am so proud of this girl!! SO far the big prizes she has won are Cavalier tickets, Indian tickets, and now Toy Story on Ice tickets. Way to go Ave!




Our itouch camera is not so great , especially in the dark so our friend Rachel let us "steal" her TS3 pics from her blog, they look amazing huh. Thanks Rachel!




5 comments:

  1. What a great girl you've got! You're lucky! :)

    So proud of her and all the things she's won and DONE...she's got a lot ahead of her!

    So glad they could go--it was so much fun, and I am sure they felt the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, Ave! And so fun that she took Emma to see the show :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we get to read what she wrote?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Way to go Avery! I would love to read her story. I wanted to take my kiddos there but we were out of town. It looks like a lot of fun. I am glad you got to go.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you guys!
    I will try to get my mom to put it on here.-Avery

    ReplyDelete