Thursday, May 27, 2010

Birthday Girl


My little baby is growing up! The Boss is two today, she is not a baby anymore she is considered a toddler or little girl. That kind of makes me sad! I believe she will still be called the baby around here.

We have been so blessed to have this little girl in our lives. I cant even begin to tell you the things she brings into our home. But one word sums it up pretty well- HAPPINESS. This baby makes all of us so happy:) She is a very loved (spoiled) girl, we cant keep our hands off of her, sometimes there are even fights over her.

Bossy is in the 10th percentile for weight, and 25th for height, a runt like her sister. But she is very healthy and very smart. She is on a three year old level for speech. She loves to sing the ABC's and Twinkle Twinkle little star. She has all of her animals down and does the best horse sound you have ever heard!
She started potty training herself at 19 months which has been awesome! Mom definitely had to do some work but its been so much easier with a child who wants to do it.

This girl is a dancer. She LOVES dancing and music. She always wants music turned on so she can run around and dance. She loved going to Ry's choir and band concerts so she could bounce and clap to the music.
And yes we are so proud (except dad) because she knows the whole Taylor Swift Fearless C.D. It has to be the cutest thing to hear, her little voice in the backseat "begging you please don't gooooooo".
What a great 2 years! I am so excited for this next year and the many things she will learn and say. We love this cute girl....
Happy Happy Birthday Sis.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday cute girl! I can not believe our babies are now toddlers. It seriously has gone by so fast. Oh my gosh, those pics are absolutely adorable. I LOVE the first one!! I can't wait to see you guys Sunday.(hopefully) I think our kids are going to have so much fun together this summer!!! And I hope we can squeeze in a girls weekend somewhere! (don't worry I have plenty of ear plugs to go around)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and this is Kara by the way!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love the pics! so cute!

    ReplyDelete