Monday, April 26, 2010

Sisters...

I have been thinking a lot about sisters lately. #1 Reason is because I am getting close to going home and cant wait to see my sisters (actually everyone but this post is about sisters!) I cant imagine my life without them. #2 Is because I watch my younger two together and it seriously melts my heart- they love each other so much I cant imagine them NOT having each other. And #3 is when I took Punky to the podiatrist the other day she said "You have four daughters? Thats just not right". Really? Ry and I looked at each other in shock.


Some of you may remember this photo my friends (sisters!) Kenzi and Kylie took. I love the quote she put on it and one day will have a very large copy of this pic in my house.
I cant even express the feelings I get every time I see this picture. I love how she captured each girls personality, even if its just their back legs! I love Ry acting too cool, A posing, and Punky tiptoeing to be one of the big girls, it couldn't have been planned better.


I am so grateful for these four. They definately keep me busy but they are well worth it. They amaze me every day. They are smart, talented, kind, loving, and call me biased but probably the cutest girls ever.

These two are best buddies. They are always sitting right next to each other and love to cuddle while watching TV. They do everything together and get thrown off if the other one is not there. My sister and I did not like each other until we were adults so I see these two and really hope this is not temporary and they will always be best buds.


I love, love, love my four girls. So, Sorry Dr. T that you are not as lucky as I am and just do not realize what you are missing, because this feels OH SO RIGHT!

2 comments:

  1. We love, love, love your 4 girls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you're right--they ARE so darn cute--and it's so fun they are friends. :) I just always hope that the friendship sticks with my kids... :) HOPING. :)

    ReplyDelete