Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rain Forest Field Trip

Punky had a field trip to the Rain Forest, a huge indoor exhibit at the zoo. The kids had so much fun, there were waterfalls, trees, plants, flowers, bugs, reptiles, turtles, ducks, monkeys, bats, an alligator and a very cool winding staircase inside a tree.
After it was over she and I went over to the zoo and checked out a few animals before heading home. It is so much fun having some one on one time with this girl- she is so funny and dang cute. I am so glad that this girl is mine!
Yesterday I left her in the car for a minute, when I came back out she had gotten up front. I told her how dangerous it was to do that and her response was "Mom but You're so COOL and you drive, and I want to be so COOL like you". I told her she was right that I am so cool- but stay in the back seat!




1 comment: