Wednesday, February 23, 2011

TEN

Ave, turned the big one-o this week.
Happy Birthday dude, we love you! You are one amazing girl, you are so much fun, crazy, cute, funny, happy, smart, talented, this list goes on and on.
Some of my favorite things about you are
. Your smile, it makes my heart happy.
. You are always so willing to help out
. You are very creative, always have a few projects going on, if you need something you just whip one on up out of a box, some duct tape, and dental floss.
. You are so easy going
. Very confident
. You are an awesome big sister, and a good example to them
. You are honest
. You are a hard worker
. You have so many big ideas and hate that you cant accomplish them all right now, just today you threw yourself on my bed and said 'mom I just want to change the world'. And I know you will do just that. When I told you that we were trying to get tickets to the white house you were so excited and said ' I could be President someday and to be going when I am ten for the first time will be so cool'.
And of course I love that you are so much like me:) From your slight 'bum' chin, to your love of school, I am constantly thinking "That's my girl".
You are an amazing kid. You have so many goals and dreams and I know you can do any or all of them. We love you so much and have had so much fun watching you grow up into this beautiful girl. Happy tenth Birthday!!






4 comments:

  1. Can't believe she's 10! It feels so weird to think that, since we've known you guys for a few years now and she was definitely not 10 when you moved in! :)
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a sweet, fun, smart girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday, sweet Ave! We are so proud of you and can't wait until we get to see you next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks you guys!
    I loved my day of birth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avery looks cute in that picture. Tell Avery that I love her and miss her too.

    ReplyDelete