Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good Bye Summer

We timed it perfectly and hit the park on the last day of warmth. Bossy and her bud Sharlie had a blast running around, and posing for the camera! Oh and you can't forget Baby Debbie, Our awesome yard sale find named after my Aunt Debbie!


I totally love this girl! She cracks me up. She has such a fun, playful personality. Loves to pull faces and dance around.
She was going down a tube and every little hole she went past she would say "cheese, take a picture" and i would, because you can never have too many pics of this cute little face peeking out at you.


2 comments:

  1. Am hoping we warm up a little in the next few weeks! Seems like we got our cold spell EARLY this year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys definetaly had an fun filled summer. Love all the pics. I want to come to come visit so bad. Love the close up's of Bossy!! So adorable. And poor Ave's. I hope the ankle gets better soon!!! Love you guys. :)

    ReplyDelete