Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday to ME!

For the big 3-0 Jesse and I went to Cedar Point. It was crazy and painful and super scary but so much fun!
I had to be tough and not think about the rides or else I would have wimped out. I ended up with bruised calves and only said no to 1 or 2 rides. It was a good day. I love my husband.





We made it home in time for cake and icecream with the punks. They gave me a card, earrings, bracelet and an ipod dock for the kitchen. I love these kids. I had a great Birthday and am really looking forward to the thirties.

Oh and Ry was here but is weird lately about being in pictures, she chooses to NOT be in them.

5 comments:

  1. looks like you had a Awsome bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had a happy 30th sis. Wish we could have celebrated together :( Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! Glad it was such a great one.

    Where did Aniston's hair come from?! Did it grow a few inches in one day?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! You look amazing for 30! I am glad you guys were able to spend the day together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO MUCH FUN!!! What a great getaway! And I agree with Sarah, you look FABULOUS! :) Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete